One project in particular seems to have caught a lot of people’s attention, so we’re going to show you how to make your own Hopscotch Mosaic!
So let’s get started! Here’s what you need to do to make one of your own:
- Old tiles, plates, ceramics etc.
- Mosaic tile adhesive (which you can get from most hardware shops)
- Piece of chalk
1. Mark out the hopscotch layout with your chalk. Use a ruler to ensure that all the squares are the same size.
2. Break the tiles, plates and ceramics into smaller pieces.
3. Arrange the pieces into a design you like. When you’re happy with the design, apply the adhesive and place your mosaic pieces on top of it.
4. Apply the grout on to fill in the gaps.
5. Leave to dry, then voila! You have your very own hopscotch mosaic!
Of course, it doesn’t just have to be hopscotch, you could create paving stones, table tops, plant pots or create a feature piece in your garden. Use your imagination and have fun!